Building a thoughtful brand narrative is key for your business
What is Brand
Building a thoughtful brand narrative is key for your business. Let me help you write that narrative through imagery and storytelling.
Having a cohesive online presence is critical in today’s market of entrepreneurs. So ultimately, your online platforms serve as a digital lookbook and first impression.
Are you prepping for an exciting product launch, a business rebrand or just looking to amplify your business in general? Than this session is for you! Let me help you elevate, inspire and define your brand and ultimately, your story!
Build your brand and take your business to the NEXT LEVEL!
Let me help you provide a “behind the scenes” look into what you do and how you do it!
How Brand Photography Benefits you:
-Get a ton of content for all your social media platforms
-Enhance your “connection” factor with future dream clients
-A gallery full of consistent photos to keep your socials cohesive and in line with your brand colors and overall aesthetic
The Branding Photo sessions we do are designed to capture the essence of you and your brand
Through careful planning and collaboration, I make sure I get a to know you and your brand before we even begin planning our session together!
Send your products to Hawaii!
Starts at $650
How it works:
- I send you a questionnaire to go over your pain points and clarify your overall business goals.
- Let’s meet (via Zoom of course!) At our consultation, we’ll get creative and start brainstorming your desired vision in mind.
- Once contract is signed and payment delivered, we’ll set a date, location & schedule a photoshoot from there!
- Photos to be sent via email to your online gallery within 2 weeks after the scheduled photoshoot.
- Products can always be sent back with a Return Label 🙂
“Kiana does phenomenal work, including product photography, portraits, and action shots! She offers more than just photography, and offers clients value through product and brand development and story-telling. Would highly recommend.”
Big Island Box